[Grief] Merchandise

InnerSanctum XXVIII fredrik.ostrom at telia.com
Thu Feb 19 01:17:33 PST 2009

Angus, you could actually buy the first edition of "2nd Annual Report" on
Oxford Street for a few pounds back in the good days. I remember buying the
two camouflage singles in Virgin's store at Marble Arch in the early
eighties for a pound each! It was art for the masses, not for investors.
-Fredrik