[Grief] Merchandise

Grant Regnaert tripreset at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 18 21:36:33 PST 2009

Hey Angus ~ Not sure if you got the  TG tour info email from Mute records a few weeks back. But it listed all the US TG dates...SF as  well. And the Mute email also mentioned special TG Tour merchandise available at the gigs (e.g. TG T-shirts, patches, badges, etc. as well as the new TG album).  PLUS...I spoke with Cosey a few times last week and I asked about the new album, and she mentioned that it  was a limited run, available for purchase at the TG shows. So even though she didnt mention SF specifically; l am sure you have nothing to worry about, as SF falls under the umbrella of the TG tour/shows. So hopefully that puts you at ease, man. : )