[Grief] 2nd TG show in NY

Grant Regnaert tripreset at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 13 21:32:22 PST 2009

Haha...Well, I HOPE they don't split up in SF! But for those  of you that don't know, from what I understand (from the same little bird), they are officially calling it quits at the end of 2009. No more TG after that....Which is why their finally playing the US NOW! Just like they did in 1981.  Coincidence that TG lasted 6 years originally, from 1975-81? And then they reunite in 2003, only to terminate the mission again, exactly 6 years later...2003-2009. Hmm, it does make one wonder, doesn't it?