[Grief] TG NYC tickets on sale today

Joseph Demko idoltaxi at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 13:52:34 PST 2009

Which isn't to say that Ticketmaster and TicketWeb aren't BOTH ripoffs,
haha, but yeah, the last ticket I bought from master had like ten, twelve
bucks in service fees on it. Fucking absurd.

Anyway bought my ticket for the NYC show today. I have no idea how I'm
getting there yet, I'm about seven hours away, no car, no friends that want
to go, and I can't think that far ahead anyway, haha, but I'll be there come
hell or high water. I only got into TG a couple years back (I'm just in my
late teens...) so I'm pretty excited.