[Grief] TG NYC tickets on sale today

Jasper Dionisio strangers at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 11:38:37 PST 2009

£1.50 is not bad... it's not uncommon to end up paying $10 or more to
Ticketmaster, depending on the price of the ticket. And no matter how cheap
the ticket, you could never get away with paying them anywhere near as low
as the dollar equivalent of £1.50. Even if the pound were still trading for
$2, that would still seem like a good deal to me.
This TG ticket was $35, plus $5.29 service fee. This is from TicketWeb,
which is less of a ripoff than Ticketmaster.