[Grief] US Dates up on TG site now

Mark Stevens markstevens at waitrose.com
Tue Feb 3 13:03:34 PST 2009

Good to see.  I wonder when they will announce some U.K. dates.

Talking of wondering...... if there is anyone on this list that is going to
the New York or Chicago performances, I'd really appreciate it if one of you
would buy me some of the merchandise available and ship to the U.K.  If
you're happy to do so, please mail me off list and we can make arrangements.

Many thanks in advance.

Cheers

Mark