[Grief] hex@blueyonder.co.uk has shared something with you

david brookes harmaline23 at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 20 01:05:35 PST 2009

Sorry for the triple post but I have also seen footage of Genesis at Beck Road sometime in 1980, drinking tea and making toast in the Kitchen

Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2009 19:16:34 -0500
Subject: Re: [Grief] hex at blueyonder.co.uk has shared something with you
From: idoltaxi at gmail.com
To: grief at hollyfeld.org

That's pretty wild about bringing Third Mind CDrs to show, haha, like I almost don't buy that...but maybe that in part explains their reluctance to ever post all the live shows as download releases (which I was really looking forward to...). Otherwise a really positive sort of interview. Interesting to hear the "reasoning" for the lack of an audio-out, and definitely looking forward to whatever is in store for IR in 2010...