[Grief] hex@blueyonder.co.uk has shared something with you

Joseph Demko idoltaxi at gmail.com
Sat Dec 19 19:16:34 PST 2009

That's pretty wild about bringing Third Mind CDrs to show, haha, like I
almost don't buy that...but maybe that in part explains their reluctance to
ever post all the live shows as download releases (which I was really
looking forward to...). Otherwise a really positive sort of interview.
Interesting to hear the "reasoning" for the lack of an audio-out, and
definitely looking forward to whatever is in store for IR in 2010...