[Grief] hex@blueyonder.co.uk has shared something with you

Angus Spottiswoode swindonbakery at gmail.com
Sat Dec 19 11:12:37 PST 2009

Pretty good interview.

Shame about all those torrented copies of Third Mind he mentioned. By
the time the tour hit LA, I knew it was probably torrented but I still
bought one anyway - wanted the physical CD (nice sleeve design) and
wanted to support the band.

Interesting his theory that the Gristleism is a "new TG album", one
that can't be bootlegged. It's true it can't be bootlegged. But aside
from the new loops, I would not describe it as an album, or even new:
more like a greatest hits in a little box.

Nice to hear there are some releases on Industrial lined up for 2010.

On Dec 18, 2009, at 12:57 PM, hex at blueyonder.co.uk wrote:

> CC interview
>
> http://thequietus.com/articles/03444-throbbing-gristle-interview-fill-your-stocking-with-gristleism-this-christmas?sms_ss=email
>
> ---
> This message was sent by hex at blueyonder.co.uk via http://
> addthis.com.  Please note that AddThis does not verify email
> addresses.
>
> Make sharing easier with the AddThis Toolbar:  http://www.addthis.com/go/toolbar-em

www.aspottiswoode.com
My LinkedIn Profile