[Grief] Thank you Brian

DIL23 hex at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Dec 10 02:00:48 PST 2009

hehe! not quite as exciting as some of the previous suggestions - Brian
Clough??? ;-) but convinces me!

A transcriipt would be cool - I'd thought it was just 'give us raw materials'
which I think is one of their best lines - being an industrial group n'all !
so I've probably misheard most of the other lines too ;-)

DIL23
:)