[Grief] Thank you Brian

david brookes harmaline23 at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 10 01:42:33 PST 2009

Ok, I'm gonna clear this whole 'Thank you Brian' thing up for you all, it originally appears on the Maggot Death (Live at the Rat Club 22nd May 1977) section on Second Annual Report. The Brian in question is/was the promoter of the then Rat Club, Brian 'Rat' Davies. Gen just thanks him from the stage, thats all.
Gen was very drunk that night and it shows in some of the bizarre things he says during the concert. I might write a typescript of his dialogue from the concert if anyone's interested, it's hilarious.

Rat Club
 328 Grays Inn Road, London, WC1X 8BZ

Now a renowned music gig pub and small theatre, the Water Rats used to
be called the Rat Club (owned by Brian Rat Davies) in the 1970's and
prior to that used to be the historic Pindar of Wakefield.