[Grief] Gristleism new loop names

InnerSanctum XXVIII the_adversary at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 9 23:50:35 PST 2009

Metabolic <mtabolic at ix.netcom.com> wrote:
"I'm trying to find the print reference. Maybe it wasn't Wreckers. I do recall reading an interview with Gen. He said that Eno had expressed some interest in his music (Prior to TG). Gen said, yes come by and we'll talk. Eno then kept delaying the meeting and was coming up with excuses. Gen got fed up and told Eno to piss off. Or something like that."

I know this topic is discussed in the booklet that came with the Fetish 5xLP box-set released in the early eighties. Brian Eno had shown interest in producing TG but it all went sour and Gen told Eno to fuck off. My bets on Eno aren't that high.
-Fredrik