[Grief] Gristleism new loop names

Metabolic mtabolic at ix.netcom.com
Wed Dec 9 10:22:45 PST 2009

I'm trying to find the print reference. Maybe it wasn't Wreckers. I do recall reading an interview with Gen. He said that Eno had expressed some interest in his music (Prior to TG). Gen said, yes come by and we'll talk. Eno then kept delaying the meeting and was coming up with excuses. Gen got fed up and told Eno to piss off. Or something like that.