[Grief] Thank you Brian

Grant Regnaert tripreset at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 9 06:23:40 PST 2009

Yeah, you're right. It is on 2nd Annual Report. Funny, I never noticed it before and I must have listened to it well over 100 times! However, the loop title is actually not taken from one of the many live tracks, but rather the studio version of Maggot Death. Gen starts singing the "Thank you Brian" segment at the 3:24 mark (on the CD), for anyone who's interested. Well, I guess that rules out Brian "Lustmord" Williams, too. As he didn't start making music until nearly 3 years after 2nd Annual Report was released. So, the identity of this "Brian" still remains a mystery... lol