[Grief] Gristleism arrived

DIL23 hex at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Dec 9 11:50:16 PST 2009

just got my Tri-colour box edition - very nice it is too! 3x Badged
Gristleism(B/R/C), certificate (numbered by Cosey I believe?), a couple of
Gristleism cards one black, 1x grey and a Gristleism badge all in a nice
padded sorta silk box with Gold embroidered TG Endless not logo.

They do sound a little tinny but whatdya expect from such a tiny speaker???
the loops are all fun but I haven't really gotten around to playing with em
all yet

BTW nice touch crediting the chinese(?) labour on the packaging for building
the things too!

DIL23
:)
P.S Happy Gristlemas everyone!