[Grief] Gristleism new loop names

rob beeston thrrobb at hotmail.co.uk
Wed Dec 9 09:02:59 PST 2009

brian 'lustmord' williams, i imagine.

From: tripreset at hotmail.com
To: grief at hollyfeld.org
Subject: RE: [Grief] Gristleism new loop names
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 23:36:28 -0700

As Homer Simpson would say: "D'oh!" You're right. I am sure that R&D does stand for Research and Development. Totally makes sense. Can't believe I totally missed that! : ) Now, as for this unknown "Brian", next time I email Cosey or Sleazy, I'll ask 'em and see if they'll clue me in as to just WHO this mysterious Brian is (bum-bum ba)! Lol