[Grief] Gristleism new loop names

Grant Regnaert tripreset at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 8 20:28:04 PST 2009

Yeah, Brian Jones is really much more of a Psychic TV thing.... although it still could be him.... who knows? But, what I do know, is that the "Brian" is definitely not Brion Gysin (even though Gysin would make more sense), because TG would never thank Brion, then deliberately mispell his name as "Brian". So, I don't know who the "Brian" is that TG is thanking. But, I am pretty certain that whoever it is, it's a Brian who actually spells his name as "B-R-I-A-N", which rules out Gysin. And on the topic of the new loops, I am curious what R and D stand for in "R & D".