[Grief] Gristleism new loop names

s. borges sergio433 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 00:09:05 PST 2009

I haven't got the gadget, nor really tend to, but in regard to the "brian",
it could be Brian Jones (of the Rolling Stones - though that's more of a
Psychic TV thing) or, more likely, the also late Brion Gysin, beat poet,
writer and man-about-town - for those interested, I suggested the following,
which is quite a very good read:
Nothing Is True - Everything Is Permitted: The Life of Brion Gysin by John
Geiger <http://www.alibris.com/search/books/author/Geiger%2C%20John>
Cheers, s., rio