[Grief] Gristleism for cats

ellis britzius zontar_98115 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 4 19:03:00 PST 2009

I received my Black Badged Box from the "Greedbag" yesterday and no problems with the battery compartment. Only problem was the price, compared to Soleilmoon.........
The fidelity does leave  a lot to be desired, but otherwise it is a fairly cool "thing"to own. How does everyone feel about playing "Hamburger Lady"  with the pitch turned all the way up? Isn't it a bit fast? And the same for all the "songs". An interesting "thing", all right.

Cheers.