[Grief] A=P=P=A=R=I=T=I=O=N@========

DIL23 hex at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Aug 13 01:05:03 PDT 2009

Hi

Just been to see the above - highly recommended!! ( a good day to go is the
24th Aug as they're also showing 'In the Shadow of the Sun' & 'TG:Live in
Heaven' by Derek Jarman.

Exhibition is at Tramway2 -  quite a large hall, it has a 'neon' poem and the
Sculpture itself - a sort of giant mirrored 'mobile' that consists of 'audio
spotlights' - you only hear the track playing thru any spotlight that you're
directly in front of - OR the bouncing echo from the gallery wall! The whole
effect is rather eerie & disorientating - I just about walked into the piece
several times - fooled by the mirrors and sounds - all in all great fun!!

If you can't make it to Glasgow this Aug/Sept I made a short video (on my
stills camera so not great quality) you can see it here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxgQCF7VDNU

Enjoy

DIL23
:)