[Grief] TG live recordings...

Angus Spottiswoode swindonbakery at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 11:43:00 PDT 2009

That's true. There were two SF boots knocking around. One had been
divided up into 15 tracks and the other one had been divided up into
13 tracks. The 13 track one had better sound (in my opinion). I can't
seem to find that one online.

www.aspottiswoode.com

http://swindonbakery.posterous.com/

http://dreadontheweb.blogspot.com/