[Grief] TG live recordings...

Angus Spottiswoode swindonbakery at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 11:07:04 PDT 2009

This is interesting.

I have to say, the SF bootleg I have is excellent: great dynamics,
great presence. So, yes, it sounds good. But I would still like
official TG releases. There's something about having the real thing.
And it would be nice to have a recording of one of the Derek Jarman
shows, because I can't find any bootlegs of those.

Also, a lot of the gigs were filmed - wonder if we'll ever see
anything of that?

So, er, that's my two cents if you want to mention to Sleazy.

www.aspottiswoode.com

http://swindonbakery.posterous.com/

http://dreadontheweb.blogspot.com/