[Grief] TG live recordings...

Grant Regnaert tripreset at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 10 01:55:50 PDT 2009

Re: the recent TG live recordings; Sleazy told me 2 wks ago that TG was in a bit of a pickle as to how to go about releasing them. Turns out some of the bootlegs are (ironically) better sounding quality than what TG has! So, whether to release what TG recorded, or to bootleg the bootleggers, etc, is a decision they've not come up with a good answer for yet. SleaZ said to let him know if I found any good quality bootlegs, that they may have missed. And I did. 2 NY gigs a friend recorded. So I told him, but haven't heard back yet. So maybe TG came to a decision! So I'm hoping TG will release the 13 live April performances (maybe the June Heaven gigs, too & if we're lucky, ALL the gigs from 2004-09!) in the near future for dwnload, or even better, in a nice box set, similar to TG24 & TG+ (the first 6 yrs live 1976-81), like a "new" TG24 (the last 6 yrs live 2004-09). Now THAT would be sweet! : )