[Grief] Re: ???????

Joseph Demko idoltaxi at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 00:15:58 PDT 2009

yeah there is a lot of complaining to be donw

I want those live recordings available digitally get off your high horse
guys I'll pay whatever =\

I fancy toying with sounds but nothing serious...analog or digital wouldn't
matter too much to me, as long as I can afford it haha -_-;; Would certainly
be neat to have if it's indeed something along these lines.