[Grief] TG NY USA

Joseph Demko idoltaxi at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 13:52:40 PDT 2009

Ah, and some people actually went up to the stage and trash talked TG's
manager (I am blanking on his name, the fellow with the beard and the nice
hat, haha) after the ggig, talking about how he was a fucking asshole that
ruined the show and all that...made me very uncomfortable, I felt like I
owed TG + Co. an apology on their behalf...