[Grief] TG NY USA

Angus Spottiswoode swindonbakery at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 11:28:31 PDT 2009

Yeah, those comments are wild. What a lot of bitching! Having not been
there it's hard to tell whether all the negative comments are justified.

I like the one from the show promoter trying to set the record
straight. Maybe he's right. It does seem like a lot of people went in
under-informed about what was going to take place, re: the two sets
and signing.

I don't understand this controversy about the house lights. From the
films on TGV it looks like house lights were on for the Astoria show,
and the Turin show. So I assumed this was part of TG's new modus
operandi for live shows. Perhaps it's something to do with deliberatly
making the audience uncomfortable. After all, didn't they shine big
lights into the audiences faces in the 70s?

Well, I'm going to LA and SF, so i'll see what occurs there. At the
moment I'm just glad to get the chance to see this unique group.