[Grief] Masonic Hall vids

DIL23 hex at blueyonder.co.uk
Sat Apr 18 22:54:52 PDT 2009

The radio show said it was called "The 3rd Mind Movements" and they played 2/3
trax you can still listen at

http://www.wfmu.org/listen.m3u?show=31113&archive=51450

or

http://www.wfmu.org/listen.ram?show=31113&archive=51449

(first is mp3 stream, second RealAudio)

The bits I've heard were quite good but I've only managed the one listen (the
show's 3 hrs long!!!)

DIL23
:)