[Grief] Good Grief !

Mic intertexo at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 09:22:01 PDT 2008

yes please stop the nonsense

even if sometimes nonsense CAN be relevant...

... I am starting to get realy pissed of with giannelli and his fixation on
gen... it is not our fault if he had frictions with him and most of all it
was such a long time ago (I am 25 and it looks pretty childish to me). I
have met Genesis and I think I may say I know him a little bit 'cuz we are
keeping touch; I mean, it's not about music anymore or what? :)

Please I don't want to unsubscribe...

Thanks

> please folks, could you check your message contents before hitting the
> 'send' button please.
>
> the following clutter is from the last mssg on this board and had already
> been quoted by a few others in their replies before...
>
> thanks!!

>> --
>> Brainwashed Inc:
>> brainwashed.com | Brainwashed Recordings | Killer Pimp Music |
>> Brainwaves 2008 Festival
>> P.O. Box 7 / Arlington, MA 02476 / USA
>> streaming radio € podcasts € reviews € store € music fests

Iannetta Michaël
Rue Louis Hap #128
1040 BXL BELGIUM

tel: 0486/36.52.95