[Grief] Good Grief !

Jon Whitney turbid at gmail.com
Sun Oct 26 08:14:38 PDT 2008

come on, don't tell me there weren't a bunch of people getting a laugh
about the "DDD hooters" remark...

On Sat, Oct 25, 2008 at 3:10 PM, InnerSanctum XXVIII
<fredrik.ostrom at telia.com> wrote:
> Good clip, Fred! However, I don't understand why you found it necessary to
> ridicule Genesis when it was so obvious that he was heartbroken over the
> loss of his dear wife. Shame on you.
>
> -Fredrik
>
> ----- Original Message ----- From: <telepathic at comcast.net>

Brainwashed Inc:
brainwashed.com | Brainwashed Recordings | Killer Pimp Music |
Brainwaves 2008 Festival
P.O. Box 7 / Arlington, MA 02476 / USA