[Grief] IR0015 - Distance Dreams (Part 2)...???

Stichting Maldoror maldoror.com at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 17:50:32 PDT 2008

the single starts of with a particular synth sound that was cut off from any
other versions i've heard. but i don't think it lasts for more than 3 or
4 seconds. never heard any other differences, so i've no idea what happened
to the other ten seconds... probably my favorite TG tune ever though. no
idea about 'part one' either  :\

ab