[Grief] Mr. Alien Brain Vs. The Skinwalkers DELUXE

InnerSanctum XXVIII fredrik.ostrom at telia.com
Thu Oct 23 21:55:11 PDT 2008

This my friends do I consider a reasonable deal, so I doubt Gen has anything
to do with T.G.'s scam.

"Hot off the press! We have 50 copies of the brand new CD + DVD set "Mr.
Alien Brain Vs. The Skinwalkers" which is not yet in stores. This edition is
signed by Genesis P-Orridge and Morrison Edley, stamped with the GP-O
official seal of authenticity and comes with a limited edition metal pin
featuring the new 'wireframe' Psychic cross! (.75 inches / 19.05 mm).

$ 50.00 USD (Price includes shipping and handling.)"

Check it out @:
http://porridgeshoppe.myshopify.com/products/mr-alien-brain-vs-the-skinwalkers-deluxe

-Fredrik