[Grief] info from Cosey... SELVAGGINA

Z1 // ZOS.K1A at web.de
Thu Oct 23 14:16:47 PDT 2008

I think I remember Sleazy doing something like that with Coil years ago. They released SLEVAGGINA for the Ocan Club gig and kept a few copies for themselves and sold it via ebay with a terrific profit. Part of the ‘reasoning’ was also that they were kind apissed with always the others making all the profits
 Do you think what I think? How many more of these have been offered on ebay and the various channels and associated parties? Of course this is a malicious assumption only. Will not buy either

Always yours,
Z1//