[Grief] So can Giftgas & Kreeme Horne TG releases.

ryan martin karnak77 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 22 19:55:04 PDT 2008

ask Cosey about the bootlegs they put out such as Grief, Live at The Death Factory, Nothing Short of a Total War (which they had some kid in Scotland put it out for them), S.O. 36 Berlin 10" (hence why Cosey is on the cover), and about how Sleazy turned a blind eye when his boyfriend Jhonn Balance was manufacturing a TG bootleg called Assuem Power Focus, all close to 15 years before the Dossier stuff came out.  But C&C like to play the "its ok if we do it, but noone else can" victim card.