[Grief] info from Cosey...

Grant Regnaert tripreset at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 22 21:43:08 PDT 2008

Fredrik, I couldnt agree with you more about TGs absurd statement!

1) Gen DOES officially go by Genesis Breyer P-Orridge now(as he told me in person in 2007)& has done so for at LEAST 5 yrs now.
2) The band HAS always listed the names in alphabetical order, which makes the statement suspicious as well, w/ Gens old name, the order of the names & Gens sudden 180 on his feelings re: 32AR, especially considering how strong they were!

2) The statement IS pathetic! Its nothing more than a very sad attempt to justify THIS asinine 32 AR project & as TG said, future high-priced items as well!
And to try & justify & (make) RATIONAL- LIES the ridiculous manufacturing & distribution cost of 32 AR, which they have the nerve to say is "reasonably priced" is a total slap in the face to all TG fans!
Plus the fact TG said "it was always our intention to make digital dwnlds available for 32AR" when they've NEVER done it w/ any other releases (like Desertshore) goes to show that even THEY know 32AR is WAY over-priced!