[Grief] info from Cosey...

InnerSanctum XXVIII fredrik.ostrom at telia.com
Wed Oct 22 23:15:05 PDT 2008

But then again if Gen is NOT on the wagon is it T.G.? If the others used his
old name to give the project authenticity they're not just screwing he/r but
also the fans. It'll make 32AR an unofficial release. A bootleg. Might be a
worthwhile investment, but I'm not a stockbroker. I'm into T.G. because of
their music and performances.

Fredrik