[Grief] info from Cosey...

Kevin sandalo at ntlworld.com
Wed Oct 22 21:47:06 PDT 2008

Whist not defending or criticising the cost, and not having made a decision
as to whether or not I'm going to buy the record, I think TG have a valid
point.

We've all benefited from free downloads, including this performance, most
have probably paid over the odds for something on the second-hand market,
and an artist does have to make a living. TG aren't exactly going to get
rich on any product, whatever the retail price. We all have a choice if we
want to buy the record or the download, and I doubt any completist has a
problem forking out the asking price.

I'm also not sure how people in the euro-zone feel about the cost, but I do
understand that with exchange rates as they are, it may well be prohibitive
for those in the US, but that isn't the fault of TG!