[Grief] On CC latest blog post (32nd LP)

dave fox joeladyboy at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 23:41:24 PDT 2008

Ryan - Please re-read my last post again - I was writing on the assumption
that Gen's e-mail was legit.  However, if you'd like to send some polaroids
of GPO at work I'd be very happy to receive them!

Joking aside........pretty shambolic behaviour on the part of the rest of TG
re: non-consulation about the new release.   S/he must be quite rightfully
annoyed about it.         Here's hoping that Ms Newby's e-mail (see
elsewhere on thread) means that there WILL be a slightly more affordable
version
of 32 coming out before the end of the eyear.

David

From: ryan martin <karnak77 at hotmail.com>
Subject: RE: [Grief] On CC latest blog post (32nd LP)

The email was genuine, I was sitting in the chair across from he/r when she
typed it and I was cc'ed on it and asked to post it, when I told he/r about
this whole online debate and the release. She had no idea that show was
being released in a limited LP form or being put ion a frame and definitely
had no idea about the whole price situation.
next time I will take a Polaroid of her typing up the email so you will have
more concrete proof as to it being "presumably genuine"