[Grief] info from Cosey...

InnerSanctum XXVIII fredrik.ostrom at telia.com
Tue Oct 21 23:11:07 PDT 2008

Since it seems that all members of T.G. are aware of the negative response
this 32AR receives, I suggest that they release the album on a moderately
priced CD in an edition of 785 copies, just like the first edition of "2nd
Annual Report". I'm sure all of us would rush to T.G.'s greedbag. So, come
on Christine Newby, Neil Megson, Chris Carter and Peter Christoperson! We're
waiting...
-Fredrik