[Grief] Backwards LP of 2nd Annual Report

Grant Regnaert tripreset at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 21 11:29:53 PDT 2008

Thanks Mark. Yeah, I knew that Fetish released the Backwards 2nd AR on vinyl LP & in the 1981 5xLP box set.
But I have a bootleg CD of it (excellent quality too) with no label info on the case.
That was actually my question- Who put out the CD version of it?
I dont think Fetish put out the CD...but I could be wrong though.
Did Fetish put out a CD of it too?
Or did someone else release it on CD?