[Grief] Backwards LP of 2nd Annual Report

Grant Regnaert tripreset at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 21 05:49:16 PDT 2008

You know, I agree... I also think the Paris gig rocks. Ive probably listened to it at least 20 times!
It really IS one of the better TG gigs from the last few yrs.
 Unless TG does eventually make a much cheaper CD or LP of 32 AR, I'll keep listening to my CDR.
BTW- I have a CD (bootleg) of the Backwards version of 2nd Annual Report (with the chamber music mixed throughout "After Cease to Exist")...but it doesnt have any label info on it. Ive had had it so long now that I dont remember where I got it. Does anyone remember who put it out, or when?
Thanks!