[Grief] On CC latest blog post (32nd LP)

Grant Regnaert tripreset at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 21 04:04:19 PDT 2008

Sleazy posted a similar thing about TG playing thru 2009 on myspace about 8 months ago.
But Sleaz posted "TG-1976-1981 & 2004-2009" Implying that TG will disband after 2009.
If this IS true, its kind of interesting because they re-united in 2004 after 23 years (23, hmmm, interesting number...coincidence?)

So they form again & are together from 2004-2009. Thats 6 years. Sound familar? TG was 1st together for 6 years (1976-1981). Hmmm, another coincidence?

Since TG can be mysterious & are known to confound & confuse their fans (i.e. denying/being vague for years about the existance of their 1st release- IRC00 The Best of TG Vol 1, or Very Friendly- The 1st Annual Report, etc.) I'd be very curious to know when they reformed in 2004, if at that time, they DID plan on only lasting for 6 yrs, like the TG of old.

Maybe its just me, but given the nature of TG, re-uniting after exactly 23 yrs (of all #'s) & the 6 yr thing Sleaz posted, just seems a bit strange.
Anyone else feel the same?