[Grief] Re: Remember, remember

Grant Regnaert tripreset at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 21 00:44:59 PDT 2008

Im not sure what your problem is with me, Fredrick.
And Im certainely not going to resort to your low level of childish name calling...but seriously, take a valium or something.

I dont have any hatred towards Gen, but it sure sounds like you have hatred towards me! Your calling me names, saying "Fuck you Grant", etc. etc.

Did you NOT read my email where I told you I hung out with Gen last year @ the PTV gig & gave him about $40 worth of G.O.M. for free & even jammed with PTV for the last 2 songs, upon Gen inviting me up on stage!
So if thats your "idea" of hatred, then its a pretty warped one.

I was merely re-stating what C&C said in an interview, that is all.
If my comments, opinions, or in this case, C&Cs words, can rile you up with SO much anger this easily, I seriously suggest you seek professional help.