[Grief] fait acompli

DIL23 hex at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Oct 20 23:14:46 PDT 2008

hey - I thought it was one of the best performances since regrouping too! I'm
somewhat surprised Gen thinks it an "all time low for TG" - but then again he
did storm off before the encore finished!

...and yeah - I much prefer physical product too - Sleazy did say a while ago
that he thought it would be on CD too - maybe that's been replaced with the
download? ... or we might need to wait for TG48 ;)

DIL23
:)