[Grief] On CC latest blog post (32nd LP)

ryan martin karnak77 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 20 18:06:03 PDT 2008

The email was genuine, I was sitting in the chair across from he/r when she typed it and I was cc'ed on it and asked to post it, when I told he/r about this whole online debate and the release. She had no idea that show was being released in a limited LP form or being put ion a frame and definitely had no idea about the whole price situation.

next time I will take a Polaroid of her typing up the email so you will have more concrete proof as to it being "presumably genuine"