[Grief] On CC latest blog post (32nd LP)

dave fox joeladyboy at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 22:54:17 PDT 2008

While CC's post is pleasant reading and genial (as ever) I can't help but
think the whole project now
sounds a bit dubious - especially when coupled with, GPOS (presumably
genuine?) e-mail?

While it's pretty obvious that GPO has been one-step removed for much of
TG's activity since regrouping
(see the majority of "in the studio" photos and blog updates from Chris and
Sleazy which rarely, if ever
state Gen's involvement)  I *am* genuinely surprised that a new TG project
could have reached the
release without his/her knowledge.

Furthermore, it doesn't really take *that* much time/trouble to register for
VAT, specify a business address
and set the wheel's in motion to get a short run (e.g. 777 copies) of vinyl
ready for sale.

I've done it myself on several occasions, and I can pretty much guarantee
that the manufacture/labour
costs for assembling this "artefact" simply don't add up when you consider
the grossly inflated £125
asking price.

That is, unless I'm missing something here and the perspex frame is actually
a piece of crystal cut
precision glassware reclaimed from the original windows of the Death Factory
in Hackney?

David