[Grief] telepathic reply to Fredric

david brookes harmaline23 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 20 15:38:17 PDT 2008

Dear Mr Giannelli
If you are getting on with your life as you say why are you always posting derogatory and pointless posts on Gen's site.
Over the years I have read dozens of your messages that keep on going over the same old ground, surely if you have issues with certain individuals then it would be better the sort them out between you in private and not expose us all to them, it's kind of embarrasing to hear you constantly airing your dirty linen in public, when to be truthful no one except for the parties involved have any interest.
Please try and keep TG discussions in this Grief group On Topic