[Grief] Re: Remember, remember

david brookes harmaline23 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 20 15:21:49 PDT 2008

Thanks for the email, Ryan. This makes for very interesting reading, it is really a shame that this is happening. It's hard for us hardcore TG fans to find the incentive to buy expensive product that even band members are not happy with. I had assumed, and read in Simon Ford's biog, that TG opereated as a democracy and if one member was not happy with any idea or release then it would be scrapped, maybe this is no longer the case.

I was seriously contemplating buying 32nd..... but if this is what is happening behind the scenes then I think I'll give it a miss, sorry guys.