[Grief] Re: Remember, remember

ryan martin karnak77 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 20 01:38:11 PDT 2008

Just an FYI, Genesis had no idea about this release until I told her today over lunch this afternoon. S/he had no idea and immediately wrote an email to the other members of TG. Genesis received an an email last night to inform Gen of the release, in which Genesis never had a say so in its release, artwork, price, etc..., since it is now already been manufactured.  Genesis asked that I repost he/r letter to the other members, as to make clear that Gen had no idea that this release was taking place and had nothing to do with its pricing or even it's quality, as Genesis very much disliked that performance.
Here is the letter:

"Dear Cosey, Chris and Sleazy,
 Actually NO we did NOT receive any artworrks re 32nd Annual Report. In fact today is the FIRST we have heard of it being
released. We feel it somewhat strange that we have never been able to hear any of the recordings, which for me personally
felt like an all time low for TG from its inception whilst we were playing. Whilst we are aware we can always be outvoted
so our opinion, thoughts are academic, we WOULD have preferred to listen and see IF we wanted it released, or IF we wanted
our name attached to it.

My confidential address remains the same.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Perhaps this sense of serial fait a complis' is the root of friction between us? It would be easy to remedy if that
is the case...
Include me more directly, and let me feel my voice has value, beyond vocals.
It's very embarassing to have TG fans tell me a TG product is up for pre-orders before we are even informed its
been created!DJIN
GEN