[Grief] It used to be about the music...not the money. This is a CRUEL joke!

Grant Regnaert tripreset at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 20 02:47:11 PDT 2008

Actually Joseph, I was being sarcastic about the dwnld "making up for it".. Of course it doesnt "make up for it"...a chintzy download is rather a slap in the face to us fans, IMHO!

And Ive never paid for dwnlds either. Actually I already have this TG Paris gig...a friend was kind enough to make me a CDR copy.

And its sad that TGs not releasing this 66 minute gig on a regular CD or LP, because it IS a pretty sweet gig!