[Grief] telepathic reply to Fredric

telepathic at comcast.net telepathic at comcast.net
Mon Oct 20 00:23:21 PDT 2008

Dear Fredrik,

Thank you for your comments and suggestions but FYI, I am getting on with my miserable life, thank you very much.  Yes, Gen was screwed and is always screwed in business deals.  Why ?  Because he's a shitty businessman and a self centered C.U.N.T. in my reality.  Mentioning what happened with Alex Ferguson and now you know Gen's modus operandi.  By being a self indulgent / pretentious / douchebag / artist (in the most delusional sense of the word), whenever he licenses any of the collective work he never gets paid.  He has no relevance to us humble human beings since he considers himself above us.  Or to put it simply, IMHO he looks like a fat, drugged out loser with fake boobs and has nothing new to say.

Re: Invisible Records.  Licensing a bunch of CD's to Martin Atkins, Gen says he never got paid.  Martin told me at the time when I asked him that he paid Gen a $14,000. advance.  Gen sent me a check for $750. at the time.  I do recall that Invisible DID pay publishing royalties to Complete Music and the paperwork was done.  Then Gen made grand accusations against Invisible stating they never paid.  He then goes on to license 12 PTV live cd's to Voiceprint claiming they would pay publishing royalties and paid no advance to him.  Well, guess what ?  They never paid any publishing royalties.  And Gen never made any public statement against Voiceprint.  I guess he was too busy feeling sorry for himself, doing drugs and dreaming of being a barbie doll dominatrix at Terrance Sellers dungeon in NYC to take notice.  By never taking any responsibility for any of his business decisions, Gen is ALWAYS thee bad guy.  I'll have to dig out the contract that Gen sent me to finally become a busine
ss partner in PTV after Paula divorced him.  After 5 years of work with him it was more an insult than anything else, ie.  I'd basically have to pay to continue working with him.  After I never responded to it he started over, working with Larry.  What a fucking joke.  You all will get a kick out of it.

Re: Sleazy's limited edition output.  More power to him and if he destroys TG's rep, then good for him.  Destroy everything and everyone.  FYI, I actually like Sleazy and C&C and enjoy their work even though I can't afford to hear any of this shit anymore nor afford a ticket to the upcoming Brainwave's festival.

telepathic love,
fG

PS.  The Aparition installation does look amazing by the way.  Nice job Chris !